Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

far Cry! No CD key on back of manual????

Options
  • 10-03-2005 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I'm here with my buddy and we were just about to have a game of multiplayer far cry. Its his first time using multiplayer so he was asked for his CD key. but on the bak of the manual its blank. I even took a pic of it to prove it cos i know ppl would be like "SCAM". Mine is on the left his is on the right!

http://www.geocities.com/darktildin/farcry.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Irc you need to register at ubisoft to get a name and password then play online with that.

Is it Coop play, Lan play or online together you want?
    OmegaRed wrote:

IMG
    tee hee hee

kdjac

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Return it to the shop you got it in, or contact the publisher, Ubisoft - http://www.ubireg.com/uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

k the link is up!

U need to have the cd key to play multiplayer! we both have registered for a username and password but you still need the cd key!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You need the CD Key to install it, so how did he install it in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You need the CD Key to install it, so how did he install it in the first place?
    you don't need it to install the game actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

no! You only need to use the cd key to activate multiplayer! he bought it back in december but only noticed it now cos this was the first night he was playing multiplayer!

Advertisement